As one of the world’s largest market research agencies, we are dedicated to investing in the skills and expertise of our people. Our global network gives you the scope for further development and expansion of your career, with opportunities to work abroad and on client secondments.
Our training programme guides you from graduate to fully-fledged market researcher. On completion, you’ll be confident using a range of traditional and digital research techniques to provide clients with unique insights and expert consultancy. As part of the programme you will
We are looking for graduates to train as Research Executives. Our rotation programme lasts two years and during this time you will rotate around our product and operations solution teams. This rotation scheme is designed to give you unique exposure to the research methodologies we use and consultancy we provide our clients.
Ultimately, you will develop your skills to cover the selling, design, management, execution and interpretation of commercial market research surveys. This includes:
- obtaining client briefs and designing research programmes to best meet the client’s need
- writing the research programme
- designing the interview materials
- managing the survey administration
- operational logistics / project management
- analysing findings, developing insights and recommending actions
- presenting our insights to clients
- supporting client and retailers by building market and product knowledge
- creating monthly data reports for servicing clients
- rotate through three key business areas to give you unique exposure to the research methodologies we use and consultancy we provide our clients.
- Three placements during the programme to get a broader understanding of different areas of Market Research
- Sponsorship to undertake the MRS Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice
- Opportunities for career progression
- Commensurate growth in salary and annual performance-based bonuses
- GfK global network – over 13,000 experts in more than 100 countries
- Canary Wharf, London and possible Woking location
- Yearly Summer Festivals and Christmas parties, plus regular fun activities organised by our Sports and Social Committee
Start date: October 2017, although there are opportunities to start sooner.
Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams.
GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat—globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills: people who have the ability to instill confidence and build trust when working with clients and colleagues.
- Creativity: resourceful people who are inventive and can come up with creative solutions to problems, by being able to reconcile data and strategy.
- Adaptable: people which can succeed whilst dealing with ambiguity and changing client needs.
- Business savvy: Innovative and proactive people who can make logical decisions and believe in their own ability to make judgements.
- Consultative: people who can engage with clients to understand their needs and long term objectives by providing tailored solutions.
Qualifications and experience requirements
We expect our graduates to achieve a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) or above. We have no fixed rules on what subject we look for, but we look for graduates who have excellent written and spoken English skills, are highly organized and have great attention to detail.
Accepted degree subjects
Bonus and benefits
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 12
Closing date: 20/01/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 03/01/2017