What does a ViiV European Alliance Marketing and Performance Executive industrial placement have to offer?
Since 2012, ViiV Healthcare has offered an opportunity for students to undertake a 12-month industrial placement programme. Through taking on roles with real responsibility, placement students are incredibly valued and play a vital role in contributing to the success of projects.
About the job
- Work daily with European and International markets to drive the performance by the successful implementation of campaigns and launch plans
- Leading projects and co-ordination with external agencies, team members and colleagues across European teams
- Liaise with European markets to understand what works where and what can be improved, to share best practice and help improve performance and capabilities – ensure collection of best practices and regular sharing among markets (TCs, conferences, 1:1s, etc.)
- Support European markets to deliver successful campaigns in liaison with medical, commercial, digital and capability leads, by tailoring activities and marketing materials
- Lead the development of materials for internal meetings and conferences such as presentations, posters and booths
- Planning and organising European conferences and meetings
- Support communications for the internal team (newsletter, website, etc.) cascading information to the relevant stakeholders from a variety of sources in a timely manner;
- Support monitoring of the team budget (POs, cross-charges, invoice tracker, etc.), consolidate individual team budgets into operating budget summaries and liaise with finance team on budget monitoring
What we are looking for
- Must be on track for a 2.1 (or above) in an undergraduate degree.
- You will have completed a minimum of two years of an undergraduate degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
The Assessment Centre date for successful applicants is expected to be 8 February 2019.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
We will close for applications when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16/12/2018
Additional job details