What does a ViiV Supply Chain Officer industrial placement have to offer?
Since 2012, ViiV Healthcare has offered an opportunity for students to undertake a 12-month industrial placement programme. Through taking on roles with real responsibility, placement students are incredibly valued and play a vital role in contributing to the success of projects.
The successful student will be part of a small team within ViiV Healthcare Supply Chain that is responsible for overseeing the global HIV product portfolio that delivers +£4 billion of revenue.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead weekly supply governance meetings with Pfizer
- Be the main point of contact within supply chain for commercial shipments of existing products and work with Customers and Suppliers to manage supply and resolve issues
- Generate weekly reports to support ViiV supply chain performance management and be the single point of contact in the team for queries in supply chain IT systems.
- Provide reporting to support monthly supply and demand governance and business review meetings.
- Coordinate the bi-monthly Supply Chain Team’s Risk Management meeting
- Provide demand management and supply chain analysis involving forecasting / capacity reviews of finished products and APIs
- Provide support for the introduction of new products in diverse global markets from initial market enquiry to first delivery
- Represent supply chain on the organising committee for the annual Finance & Business Partners conference
- Support Access to Medicine (ATM) tenders
Ensure clarity on ATM and Not for Profit Pricing with GSK, ViiV commercial and ViiV Government Affairs
Discuss tender proposals with commercial lead and with the GSK logistics group
Manage the donation programmes from a supply perspective
- Support adhoc Supply Chain Issue Management projects and implement improvements
The role will involve interface with GSK, Pfizer and Shionogi as well as with other third party manufacturers and supply organisations, local operating companies/customers in many International markets, regulatory support functions, Finance and ViiV Healthcare’s Government Affairs group.
What we are looking for
- Must be on track for a 2.1 (or above) in an undergraduate degree.
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of an undergraduate degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
The Assessment Centre date for successful applicants is expected to be 14 February 2019.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
We will close for applications when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 16/12/2018
Additional job details