Are you a graduate with great tech know-how, who can help us empower our people and drive our business? We have exciting new partnerships with cutting-edge companies – and we’re reinventing how we serve our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our three businesses: vaccines, pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your skills and learn about the latest technologies and business processes in a dynamic healthcare environment. You’ll also discover the best ways to deliver key agile solutions and work collaboratively to implement our tech strategy.
Develop your career
Over two years, our Future Leaders graduate program will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three varied and stretching rotations working on live projects alongside experts in industry. Your rotations will provide you with the opportunity to experience working with different types of technology, across different parts of the GSK Tech business. In all our roles, you’ll work with a variety of different markets and cultures.
What will you do?
- You will have the opportunity to perform business analysis during design, development and implementation of projects
- You will be designing, developing and supporting software solutions
- There will be the chance to manage project and software quality, including testing and validation
- Ensuring that all user acceptance testing is appropriately defined and executed
- You will be involved in managing schedules, milestones, and resource requirements to meet project objectives
- You will be preparing technical documentation
- Your role will involve interfacing with customers and other stakeholders at all levels of the business
- You will be identifying opportunities to improve business processes and performance, and advising the business of possible technical solutions
- You’ll be identifying and building appropriate sources of information and cultivating effective business relationships
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders Program, you’ll have the skills to become a tech leader of the future, with a solid foundation for a variety of business and tech careers within healthcare. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of
- Continuing to hone your technical skills on a tailored development program
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Implementing innovative sustainable ways of working that drive business performance
- Inspiring a team to achieve unprecedented success
- Joining an international community of like-minded graduates who, alongside their day jobs, help shape and run the Future Leaders Program, for example, organizing hackathons, running global tech debates with external leading experts, and more.
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If you’ve already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this programme, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
Start date: September 2020.
What we are looking for
- A talented, ambitious graduate with great technology skills
- Fresh thinking with innovative new ideas that boost productivity and efficiency
- Hungry to learn and develop into a leadership position
- A strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry
- Eligible to work in the country you’re applying for
- Written and spoken fluency in your native language and English
BA/BS/MSc degree (2:1 or higher) in computer science, it, cyber security, mathematics/statistics, data science/data analytics, or software engineering.etc
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications.
We’re 100% open to all talent – whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it’s the right thing to do.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment