The purpose of validation is to provide documented evidence that our products, equipment and processes work as they are designed to, every time. During this placement you would assist and develop skills in some or all of the following;
- Authoring, reviewing, data checking and approving validation documentation and protocols
- Learning about Good Manufacturing Practice and the pharmaceutical industry
- Carrying out validation activities in the factory on new products, processes or equipment
- Overseeing new equipment and new process introduction and commissioning
- Carrying out root cause analysis on any deviations and identifying improvement activities
- Ensuring compliance with government regulatory bodies such as the FDA and MHRA.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for diverse candidates who wish to work in an innovative, fast-moving environment with a passion to succeed.
Must be studying an undergraduate degree in engineering, chemistry or related subjects.
You will have completed a minimum of two years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
Accepted degree subjects
- pharmacy and pharmacology
- electronic and electrical engineering
- geology and geographical science
- aerospace engineering
- civil engineering and construction
- materials science
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Additional details: the Virtual Assessment Centre for successful applicants is expected to take place in the latter part of November and the first week in December.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date. Applications will closed when we have filled our virtual assessment centre dates.
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2021
- Eligibility form
- Online assessment
- Application form
- Virtual assessment centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 October 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 14 October 2020