What does a ViiV EU Marketing Executive industrial placement have to offer?
The ViiV Healthcare Marketing Executive roles will enable the student to develop a wide extent of marketing knowledge as they will be leading and supporting a range of projects whilst working within the European marketing team. Both roles therefore touch on several aspects and the candidates will be chosen depending on which the teams will fit them best:
- The ViiV Healthcare EU Brand Executive Industrial Placement role will allow the IP student to work in an energetic and passionate team with a high performing approach who will support the IP’s development to acquire various business processes such as learning about complex stakeholder management (markets, global, area). The IP student will also gain the opportunity to learn about launch excellence though delivering industry leading launches, whilst working in a matrix environment with different cultures. The selected candidate for this role will also get the opportunity to be involved within project management, learn about the marketing operations and work with various agencies of passionate marketers and digital leads above country and in European market. Besides working in ViiV’s unique operating model, to support the chosen candidate further they will be given a development plan agreed as from the start, mentorship once a month, a ‘Buddy’ within the future leader’s programme from the organisation, the chance to lead the delivery of marketing material while learning Marketing Ways training And Marketing Operations training
- The ViiV EU Commercial Executive role provides the IP Student to gain commercial business skills, along with stakeholder management experience and an understanding for the challenges in leading a promotional event. In addition, ViiV’s placement scheme will allow the IP to be trained and offered the opportunity to gain a clear and concise on-boarding plan, involving a 90 day plan which will be created with the IP student. As well as this a 70:20:10 approach to training and development with on the job learning working alongside the commercial director and commercial manager in which coaching will be offered, and an eLearning plan will be created with opportunities to join HIV lunch and learn sessions. The IP student will be encouraged to find a mentor in a different team to give further breadth and learn potential stretch objectives to work alongside the Commercial Manager on a key project
- Lead the networks meetings with markets and follow up on actions
- Liaise with LOCS Brand managers to follow up on implementation of marketing tactics and digital tactics. Manage the implementation tracker and prepare the brief for leaders
- Lead and project manage weekly team meetings, copy approval meetings
- Deliver specific EU marketing tactics to support launch
- Shadow business planning meetings
- Lead and/ or support key marketing projects for the region including briefing external agencies
- Familiarisation with financial systems
- Creating and managing commercial + medical approval processes on Content Lab
- Collate information and support production of analytics reports
- Support projects linked to EU health care professionals
- Stakeholder management with design agencies and approvers to coordinate part of the branded production for the EU Launch Meeting
- Close working with EU markets for the monitorization of the attendee’s registrations to the event
- Management of the budget
What we are looking for
- Self-driven and resilient
- Excellent organisation skills with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills verbally and written
- Exceptional networking skills
- Ability to demonstrate key prioritisation
Must be on track for a 2:1 (or above) in any undergraduate degree. You will have completed a minimum of two years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
The assessment centre for successful applicants: Expected to take place in February 2020.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date. Applications will closed when we have filled our assessment centre dates. If you have what we’re looking for apply today.
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2020.
- Eligibility form
- Online assessment
- Application form
- Assessment centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019