What does a ViiV Marketing and Performance Executive industrial placement have to offer?
The ViiV Healthcare Marketing and Performance Executive Industrial Placement role will enable the student to work in a highly rewarding and complex environment as there is a great level of exposure to various business functions and the IP student will acquire a vast experience/knowledge across Commercial, Medical and Digital marketing.
Working as part of the Alliance Team in ViiV Healthcare Europe, which is responsible for the Alliance Region comprised of 20 countries from across the European Union, the IP student will get a good understanding of the units’ operational model and the above country function, while establishing multicultural networks. In the role, the IP Student will be an integral member of the EU Alliance team with clear ownership and responsibility for specific projects and deliverables. During the placement, there are numerous opportunities to build your skillset across a variety of areas including operations, project management, systems and digital marketing.
The IP will also be offered the chance to lead high-profile meetings with senior stakeholders and expand their personal network across different functions in the organization. Lastly multiple shadowing opportunities will be agreed with the IP, aligned to their interests. All the development items agreed with the IP will be documented in a placement objective plan and frequently reviewed against their own expectations.
- Support Alliance markets to deliver successful campaigns and launch plans in liaison with medical, commercial, digital and capability leads, by tailoring activities and marketing materials
- Liaise with Alliance markets to understand what works where and what can be improved, to share best practice and help improve performance and capabilities – ensure collection of best practices and regular sharing among markets
- Lead the development of materials for internal meetings and conferences such as presentations, posters and booths
- Leading delivery of webinar programme across the region including engaging markets to participate, designing invitation materials etc.
- Planning and organising European conferences and meetings
- Leading projects and co-ordination with external agencies, team members and colleagues across Alliance and Europe teams
- Support internal communications for the Alliance team (newsletter, website, etc.) cascading information to the relevant stakeholders from a variety of sources in a timely manner
- Support monitoring of Alliance budget consolidate individual team budgets into operating budget summaries and liaise with finance team on budget monitoring
What we are looking for
- Self-driven and resilient
- Excellent organisation skills with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills verbally and written
- Exceptional networking skills
- Ability to demonstrate key prioritisation
Must be on track for a 2:1 (or above) in any undergraduate degree. You will have completed a minimum of two years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
The assessment centre for successful applicants: Expected to take place in February 2020.
We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date. Applications will closed when we have filled our assessment centre dates. If you have what we’re looking for apply today.
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2020.
- Eligibility form
- Online assessment
- Application form
- Assessment centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019