At Global Intec we help our clients attract the best available talent within the retail space globally. Do you want to develop your sales and client engagement skills working with world renowned retail brands, global consultancies and leading Retail IT software providers?
We are looking to hire an ambitious people, who are driven and love sales. So, if you have 6-18 months experience in recruitment, we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that what you earn, and your benefits have an enormous impact on the job you choose. Global Intec want to attract and retain the very best people, so we continuously review our rewards strategy to make sure it’s the best it can be.
What you get in return for your hard work:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure with no thresholds. Everything achieved over target is at 30% commission.
- Clear performance plan and promotion path to more senior levels.
- Regular all expenses paid team social events
- Every employee is a valued team member in a friendly work environment
- Two duvet days in addition to your annual holiday allowance
- Birthday day off on us
- Employee of the month reward
- Employee of the year award and prize
- Access to a workplace pension with employer contributions
- Opportunity to work with the UK’s top retailers and blue-chip consultancies
What we are looking for
- Six to 18 months experience in a recruitment role
- Motivated to earn and generate revenue.
- Have a passion to work hard in a sales environment with a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, and are confident and comfortable interacting with new people across all media and face to face
- Strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport.
- Able to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets
- Willing to learn and develop new and existing skill sets, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’, positive attitude
- 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- 3 A Levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE English and maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experience is desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Competitive uncapped commission scheme and pension
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment