2017 was an exciting year for Global Intec, we opened a brand new office in London and expanded our recruitment team marked by the start of our Graduate Recruitment Scheme. As a result of our increasing success, we are looking for a graduate to join our Operations team. You will play a vital role in continuing to ensure that our operations department runs effortlessly, enabling the company to continue it’s expansion journey. No two days in your role will be the same and you will have the opportunity to gain valuable and transferable skills along the way.
You will be reporting directly to the Senior Operations Administrator, who will also be providing on the job training and supporting you in your role. You will also have the opportunity to interact with the MD and accounts team regularly.
Key areas of responsibility (not an exhaustive list):
- PA to the Managing Director and Business Director
- Supporting the Management Team with Global Intec’s Internal Recruitment
- Maintaining Global Intec’s presence on social media
- Managing and producing content for Global Intec’s online news page
- Assisting the Management Team with statistical analysis
- Building and developing relationships with our new and existing suppliers
- Online document and process management
- Estabilshing and running a candidate reward scheme to drive candidate retention
- Reasearching and analysing candidate experiences
- Contributing to the legal compliance of Global Intec by liaising with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Maintaining essential levels of insurance through out the year.
- Engaging with suppliers to ensure the resolution of all company technical issues
- Maintaining supplies within the office by antipating requirments and placing and expediating orders
Global Intec provides permanent and contract resources for the Retail IT market. Established in 2002, our company’s strong market position is founded upon determination and successful long term partnerships We pride ourselves on not being ‘typical recruiters’ and value our unique ethical approach.
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following attitbutes:
- A passion to work hard in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative – bringing solutions to problems encountered
- A preference and an ability to work in a process orientated manner
- Compitent in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Task orientated with an ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines whilst remaining thorough at all times.
- Organisational skills are vital
- Be willing to learn and develop a new skill set, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’, positive attitude.
- Ability to apply a logical approach to situations and respond in a non-confrontational manner to difficult situations.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- Three A Levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE Englishand maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experienceis desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Email a cover letter and CV, detailing why you would be interested in this role and highlighting your suitability.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 07/05/2018