Global Intec provides permanent and contract resources for the Retail IT market. Established in 2002, our company’s strong market position is founded upon successful long-term partnerships with some of the world’s most well-known retail brands. We pride ourselves on not being ‘typical recruiters’ and value our unique ethical approach and deep understanding of the Retail sector.
You will join our London based team to start your journey as a recruitment consultant, working alongside Global Intec’s founders. After completing the graduate training programme, you will step into a delivery role with clear targets for you and your manager to monitor progress. Your role will focus on delivering candidates into existing and well-established accounts. You will be given time to learn and grow at this level with experienced help always to hand. Only when you have mastered this will your role start to include some business development and client management.
What you get in return for your hard work
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure with no thresholds. Over target is at 50% commission.
- Comprehensive training programme with time given to learn.
- Clear Performance plan and promotion path to more senior levels.
- Reward portal with access to vouchers and discounts including free mobile phone insurance
- Regular all expenses paid team social events
- Every employee is a valued team member in a friendly work environment
- Two duvet days in addition to your annual holiday allowance
- Birthday day off on us
- Employee of the month reward
- Employee of the year award and prize
- Access to a workplace pension with employer contributions
- Opportunity to work with the UK’s top retailers and blue-chip consultancies
After completing your probationary period, you will move to an Associate Consultant role where your OTE will be £34,000. You will also receive between Christmas and New Year off on us.
What our employees say
"Great working environment, being part of a small company means you are treated as a valued employee"
"It’s been very interesting to learn about a new industry that I had little knowledge of beforehand"
What we are looking for
- You have a passion to work hard in a sales environment with a desire to succeed
- You have excellent communication skills, and are confident and comfortable interacting with new people across all media and face-to-face
- You will have the ability to display strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport.
- You are able to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets
- You will be willing to learn and develop new skill sets, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’, positive attitude
- Motivated to earn and generate revenue.
- 2:1 or above bachelor’s degree-level in any discipline
- Three A-levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE English and maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experience is desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click apply to start your application process.
As part of our application process, we ask candidates to complete a short (5 minute) Personality Profile Assessment in order to help us expediate our recruitment process.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
Competitive uncapped commission scheme and pension