You will join our London based team to start your journey as a recruitment consultant, working alongside Global Intec’s founders, gaining valuable and transferable skills along the way. Initially, you will not be asked to do any new business development and your role will focus on delivering candidates into existing and well-established accounts. After completing the graduate training programme, your knowledge of recruitment and our market will enable you to step into the a 360-degree recruitment consultant role with ease.
Main areas of responsibility as a 360-degree recruitment consultant will focus on:
- Successfully sourcing and placing candidates in contract and permanent opportunities
- Acting as primary point of contact for candidates within the recruitment process
- Identifying new business development opportunities and maintain up to date market information
- Meeting revenue targets
Benefits of working for us
- A comprehensive training programme with a clear path to progress and develop
- Every employee is a valued team member in a friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with the UK’s top retailers and blue chip consultancies
- Incentives and activites designed to motivate and reward success
- Strong long-term career path, with a high performance culture in an expanding organisation
What our employees say
“Great working environment, being part of a small company means you are treated as a valued employee” – Anna Young
“It’s been very interesting to learn about a new industry that I had little knowledge of beforehand” – Rachel Watkins
“The best part of working for a company like Global intec is that they are always supporting your growth and development” – Michelle Muyunda
What we are looking for
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following attitbutes:
- A passion to work hard in a fast-paced sales environment, excellent communication skills and be confident and comfortable interacting with new people with a desire to progress quickly.
- Display strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport.
- Be confident in your ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets, whilst remaining thorough at all times.
- Be willing to learn and develop a new skill set, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’, positive attitude.
- Ability to apply a logical approach to situations and respond in a non-confrontational manner to difficult situations.
- 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- Three A Levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE English and maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experienceis desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to upload your CV for this role.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
Competitive commission scheme and pension