** Only two vacancies left. Four out of six roles filled. Start date September 4th 2017**
In this exciting and challenging role, you will join our London based team to start your journey as a recruitment consultant, working alongside Global Intec’s founders, gaining valuable and transferable skills along the way. Initially, you will not be asked to do any new business development and your role will focus on delivering candidates into existing and well-established accounts. You will begin a comprehensive training programme from day one to ensure that you acquire the right knowledge to progress. By the end of your training, your knowledge of recruitment and our niche IT market will enable you to step into the a 360-degree recruitment consultant role with ease.
Main areas of responsibility as a 360-degree recruitment consultant will focus on:
- Successfully sourcing and placing candidates in contract and permanent opportunities
- Acting as primary point of contact for candidates within the recruitment process
- Identifying new business development opportunities and maintain up to date market information
- Meeting revenue targets
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive commission structure
- Every employee is a valued team member in a friendly work environment
- Work with the UK’s top retailers and blue chip consultancies
- Regular social events
- Strong long-term career path, with a high performance culture in an expanding organisation
- Ongoing training and support delivered by the founders of Global Intec and the opportunity to attend external development courses
- New London office for 2017
Global Intec is a niche IT recruitment agency specialising in the Oracle Retail market. Oracle Retail (Oracle Commerce Anywhere) enables a retailers’ customers to purchase products and goods how they want, when they want and to do so in a connected, nearly seamless fashion. We provide permanent and contract resources to implement, evolve and support these systems.
Established in 2002, our company’s strong market position is founded upon determination and successful long term partnerships. We pride ourselves on not being ‘typical recruiters’ and value our unique ethical approach. Driven by the market’s continued demand for skilled IT professionals, 2015 saw the start of the company’s expansion programme.
For our expansion to continue successfully, we are looking for people likes yourselves, driven, enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- A passion to work in a fast-paced sales environment, excellent communication skills and be confident and comfortable interacting with new people.
- Display strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport.
- Be confident in your ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets, whilst remaining thorough at all times.
- Be willing to learn, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to apply a logical approach to situations and respond in a non-confrontational manner to difficult situations.
- Attention to detail within our industry is vital and is an expectation from our clients and candidates.
- A desire to work hard and progress quickly in a varied and exciting sales role.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2:2 or above Bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- Three A Levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE English and maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experienceis desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
Competitive commission scheme and pension
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Email a cover letter detailing why you are interested in a career in recruitment and highlighting your suitability to this role along with your CV.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/10/2017