Global Water Intelligence is looking for a talented marketing executive to join our team at our Oxford office. This will initially be a six-month contract with the potential for extension or for this to develop into a permanent position for the right candidate as we are keen to hold on to talent. We are an independent publisher and events organiser that specialises in high-level business intelligence on the global water sector.
If you are a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant field who is highly motivated, organised and creative, this is an opportunity to begin a career in publishing with a fast-growing, young company with a very international outlook.
The Marketing Executive will work across our market-leading portfolio of publications, databases and newsletters. Alongside the Content Marketing Executive and the Marketing Director you will contribute to the delivery of engaging marketing campaigns in response to current industry trends, with a view to generate interest, leads and revenue for the sales team. You will contribute to marketing plans and strategies for existing subscription lines and products as well as new product launches. You will be an integral member of the marketing team with some key core responsibilities, but autonomy, creativity and new ideas are positively encouraged and you will have the opportunity to develop the role according to your strengths.
This is a varied role offering the opportunity to work across multiple product lines with exposure to a wide-range of marketing activities. You will:
- Understand and develop campaign ideas around industry trends and business objectives
- Work closely with your marketing colleagues and the sales team to plan and schedule quarterly marketing campaigns and priorities
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Support the Content Marketing Executive in the production of engaging copy for websites, email campaigns, brochures and social media
- Produce and deliver monthly subscriber newsletters
- Manage quarterly subscriber webinars, from marketing campaigns to setting up the events
- Plan, manage and develop our portfolio of marketing assets for all products and ensure that they are strategically distributed across internal and external channels (print and digital adverts, brochures, banners, blog posts etc)
- Develop strategic partnerships and contra deals for the promotion of our publications
- Build custom landing pages and email templates for marketing campaigns
- Learn how to implement Adwords campaigns
- Contribute to and plan campaigns around product and website launches
- Building lists for targeted campaigns
What we are looking for
The following qualities would be desirable in a successful candidate:
- Curiosity and an interest in researching and communicating new and complex topics
- Highly organised with the ability to work on several projects at varying stages
- Collaborative team-player who will build a good working relationship with sales, research and editorial teams
- Creative with a flair for copywriting and an eye for design
- Interest in marketing and consumer/customer psychology
- An interest in data in multiple forms (including the data we publish, customer data and databases)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop would be beneficial but not essential
- Some commercial experience is desirable /an interest in working in a commercial role
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, together with your CV via the Apply button to Chantal Marchesi.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 19/07/2018
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Kingsmead House, Ox pens Road, Oxford|
£22,000 – £25,000