It is an exciting time to work at GWI. We are transforming the way that we do business and the service we offer to our clients. We have retained our reputation as the market-leader because we are never complacent about our position and our relationships with our clients. We work hard for it. We are passionate about our standing as the interface between our customers and their markets and improving and developing how we do this is on always on the top of our agenda. We understand that investing in and nurturing great people is key to our future success – and to your future success too.
We build the confidence and capabilities of our people
GWI offers bright people with great potential a rare opportunity to grow and accelerate their career within the organisation. Many of our managers and leadership team have climbed the ladder within GWI because we make sure we are always getting the best out of the people we have. When we find the right people, we make it our business to keep them.
We are looking for an inquisitive and enthusiastic intern to work at our Oxford office. You will work closely with members of our content team on our portfolio of digital products, print publications, consultancy projects and events. This is a three-month internship, with the potential for extension or development into a permanent position for the right candidate.
What we are looking for
If you are a recent graduate with strong academic credentials, or if you are currently studying for your degree, and you think you might be good at two or three of the following skills, we would like to hear from you.
- An excellent spoken and written command of the English language.
- The confidence to draw ideas and information out of people, and the ability to develop strong contacts in the fast-paced world of water.
- A knack for gathering and structuring information from a diverse range of sources.
- Strong quantitative skills, and a good grasp of Microsoft Excel.
- Keen organisational skills. Can you set and meet goals, keeping an eye on the big picture while maintaining a focus on the details?
- A flexible and resourceful approach to work, with the ability to work well in a team.
- Fluency in languages other than English would be desirable.
We are looking for someone that is a quick learner with good problem-solving abilities, who can work with us to help build our products and our company.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter via the Apply button, explaining in fewer than 200 words why you are applying for this internship and what you think you can contribute to us that would make a real difference.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to offer feedback to candidates following the interview stage.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 03/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Based at: Media Analytics Ltd, Suite C, Kingsmead House, Oxpens Road, Oxford OX1 1XX, UK|
£11 per hour