Currently it is a exciting time to join Globe Locums. We are looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our divisions as a part of growth plans to further expand our health care services to support the NHS and Private Heath care sector
- No prior knowledge of healthcare is required as full training is given.
- By joining our team we can offer you a secure and rewarding career within a growing business
- Opportunity to generate uncapped earnings and take pride in knowing that you’re making a truly positive impact to the healthcare sector
- Immediate starts available
The successful graduate(s) will join one of our established medical divisions where they will receive one-to-one, on-the-job training in healthcare recruitment. With direct mentorship given from your line manager and senior consultants your main duties will include; liaising with our specialist candidates, resourcing suitable vacancies and working closely with a designated mentor who will help fast track your career in recruitment. Candidates will receive the necessary support and will be given a solid pathway to becoming a consultant on one of our successful medical divisions. Successful consultants will also be earmarked for our graduate management programme where we’ll invest in you to make you one of our future Divisional Managers.
Once employed at Globe Locums you will be given all the necessary tools and training to achieve your ambitions.
Globe’s recruiters will also be required to attend conferences in the UK and overseas, visit clients in locations across the UK and Ireland and attend after work events we organise throughout the year.
Benefits and incentives at Globe
At Globe we like to work hard but play even harder. This is why we ensure that our staff are well rewarded for going over and above and succeeding in their roles.
Our benefits include:
- Discounted gym membership
- The opportunity to earn up to three basic pay rises within your first 12 months
- Weekly fruit basket delivered to the office
- Quarterly incentives for high performers, such as holidays/trips away
- Director monthly lunch clubs
- Fizzy Friday fridge opens at 3pm every Friday
- Easy access to some of London’s best amenities including bars, restaurants, gyms and boutiques which are on our doorstep
- Shower on premises – for cyclists, runners, etc
- Private healthcare insurance scheme
Examples of our incentives include:
- Trips to New York, Nice, Cannes, Paris, Sweden, Lisbon, Iceland, Scotland, Greece, Croatia & Montenegro for high performers
- Michelin restaurant visits such as Gordon Ramsay’s, The Fat Duck, Le Gavroche and more
- End of quarter drinks at one of London’s trendy bars
- Supercar track days
- Lunch in Paris on The Eurostar
- Annual corporate hospitality at the Polo, Ascot or the Oval for top performers and best newcomers
Nestled in London’s Mid Town, our Holborn offices offer our graduates the chance to work in the heart of the city. You’ll be within walking distance of ‘quirky’ Covent Garden, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the River Thames. Local amenities include some of London’s trendiest bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Our office is served by two nearby underground stations (Chancery Lane/Farringdon) which are only a few minutes’ walk away.
Considering a role in healthcare recruitment?
Take a listen to our Podcast - in this podcast Isabel Kiff - Contracts Manager at Globe Locums - explains why she thinks you should consider a career in healthcare recruitment.
What we are looking for
- Applicants will show a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment that really does reward you on an uncapped basis for the work you put in.
- We’re looking for ambitious, financially driven and talented communicators who are capable of delivering excellent customer service in a target driven role.
- Applicants must have a work permit that allows you to work full-time in the UK for 24 months from point of application.
- Three A-levels
- Degree - 2:2 or above in any discipline
- At least a B in GCSE maths and English
- Can ideally demonstrate previous sales related experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £30-35k OTE
Expected OTE in year one is £30-£35k, year two £45-75k OTE, year three £75k - 100k+, plus you'll benefit from a number of additional incentives along the way.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 August 2022