Globe Locums are a market leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency based in Holborn, London. As a key supplier to the NHS and UK Private sector we’ve been at the forefront of the NHS’s response to Covid and our recruiters have been pivotal in ensuring that hospitals have specialist staffing in place to make sure patients receive a high standard of care.
We’re looking for ambitious graduates who have a drive to succeed. If you are a recent graduate with no experience, or if you are an experienced graduate who has already worked within sales, recruitment or health sectors then we’d love to hear from you. We have immediate starts available within the following Divisions:
- 2 x Trainee Physiotherapy Recruiters
- 2 x Trainee Nursing Recruiters
- 1 x Trainee Pharmacy Recruiter
- 1 x Trainee Speech Therapy Recruiter
- 1 x Trainee Radiography Recruiter
- 1 x Trainee Occupational Therapy Recruiter
- 1 x Trainee Biomedical Science Recruiter
As we come out of the pandemic our specialist healthcare workers will be instrumental in clearing the large backlog of scans, procedures, etc, to ensure government healthcare targets are met. With a global pipeline of candidates Globe is able to bridge the gaps in departments and ensure services remain effective and robust.
By joining our team we can offer you a secure and rewarding career within a growing business, you’ll also have the opportunity to generate uncapped earnings and take pride in knowing that you’re making a truly positive impact to the healthcare sector.
The successful graduate(s) will join one of our established medical divisions where they will receive one-to-one, on-the-job training in healthcare recruitment. With direct mentorship given from your line manager and senior consultants your main duties will include; liaising with our specialist candidates, resourcing suitable vacancies and working closely with a designated mentor who will help fast track your career in recruitment. Candidates will receive the necessary support and will be given a solid pathway to becoming a consultant on one of our successful medical divisions. Successful consultants will also be earmarked for our graduate management programme where we’ll invest in you to make you one of our future Divisional Managers.
Once employed at Globe Locums you will be given all the necessary tools and training to achieve your ambitions.
Globe’s recruiters will also be required to attend conferences in the UK and overseas, visit clients in locations across the UK and Ireland and attend after work events we organise throughout the year.
Being an employee at Globe Locums isn’t just about salary and progression. We like to ensure that our staff enjoy a great working environment while also benefiting from a wide range of incentives, including:
- Discounted gym membership
- The opportunity to earn up to three basic pay rises within your first 12 months
- Weekly fruit basket delivered to the office
- Quarterly incentives for high performers, such as holidays/trips away
- Drinks Friday’s and big screens in the office (Sky Sports)
- Easy access to some of London’s best amenities including bars, restaurants, gyms and boutiques which are on our doorstep
- Shower on premises – for cyclists, runners, etc
- Regular massages and wellbeing experiences offered at the office
- Private healthcare insurance scheme
Examples of our 2019 incentives included:
- Trip to Cape Town for high performers
- Trip to Sweden and husky dog sledging
- Michelin restaurant visits and day out to Polo
Nestled in London’s Mid Town, our Holborn offices offer our graduates the chance to work in the heart of the city. You’ll be within walking distance of ‘quirky’ Covent Garden, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the River Thames. Local amenities include some of London’s trendiest bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Our office is served by two nearby underground stations (Chancery Lane/Farringdon) which are only a few minutes’ walk away.
Considering a role in healthcare recruitment?
Take a listen to our Podcast - in this podcast Isabel Kiff - Contracts Manager at Globe Locums - explains why she thinks you should consider a career in healthcare recruitment.
What we are looking for
- Applicants will show a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment that really does reward you on an uncapped basis for the work you put in.
- We’re looking for ambitious, financially driven and talented communicators who are capable of delivering excellent customer service in a target driven role.
- Applicants must have a work permit that allows you to work full-time in the UK for 24 months from point of application.
- Three A-levels
- Degree - 2:2 or above in any discipline
- At least a B in GCSE maths and English
- Can ideally demonstrate previous sales related experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20-25k (£40k OTE)
Basic £20-£25,000 per annum commensurate on experience. Expected OTE in year one is £35-£40,000, year two up to £60,000, year three up to £75,000+, plus you'll benefit from a number of additional incentives along the way.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2022