We’re hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants for our growing Allied Healthcare, Nursing, Life Sciences and Health Technology Divisions.
At Globe Locums we are continuing to grow from strength to strength. Over the last three years we have grown by thirty percent year on year, cementing our position as UK’s number one Allied Healthcare Agency, and market leaders supplying temporary staff and talent solutions to the NHS and private healthcare sector. It’s an exciting time to be part of Globe and our business adventures ahead.
We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who will thrive working in a fast-paced environment, utilising tenacity to source the best health care professionals, qualify their skills, experience, work preferences, and match and book them for temporary jobs with our client NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals throughout the UK and beyond.
With excellent communication skills, solutions focus and collaboration you will forge and develop strong relationships with customers and establish your reputation as a trusted, friendly, proactive recruiter who consistently delivers on their promises and positively supports the NHS and Private healthcare sector.
No prior recruitment or healthcare experience required. Simply drive, confident interpersonal skills, and an aptitude to learn and grow to be the best. Starting as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will partake in our Graduate Recruitment Academy Training Programme, receive full tailored training, ongoing development and investment to build rewarding career at Globe. In exchange you will be well rewarded, typical on target earnings: Year 1 £22-35k OTE, Year 2 £35-65k OTE, Year 3 £75k + OTE.
What you’ll receive
- Our commitment to your ongoing personal and professional career development
- Extensive training and tailored individual development plans from our excellent Learning and Development Team and ongoing guidance from our experienced managers
- Career progression based on merit and achievement not time served
- Supportive friendly colleagues, mentors and managers working collectively in a fun social office environment
- Lucrative uncapped commission. Recruitment consultants are rewarded well for their success,
- Health Care Plan to support your health and wellbeing, giving you cash back for dental, optical, physiotherapy treatments, 247 access to GP services and more
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to Perks Discounts e.g., discounted cinema tickets, mobile phones, apple products and more
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Spin the Wheel rewards
- Competitions to win holidays away with colleagues. Recent incentive trips include New York, Nice, Paris, Sweden, Bergen, Lisbon, Iceland, Cannes, Scotland, Greece
- Company end of quarter drinks at London’s finest bars
- Director days out or 100 Club lunches at Michelin rated restaurants
- Annual corporate hospitality. Events include the Polo, Ascot or the Oval for top performers and best newcomers
Who you will be working for
Established in 2011 by one clinician and one recruiter, the company has achieved rapid growth, approved Framework supplier status with NHS Workforce Alliance and Health Trust Europe. We are ISO 9001, ISO 27001 accredited and have received successful accolades such as the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100.
Through our services we are committed to improving health for all. We value collaboration, growth mindsets and working together with focus and drive to support our customers and fulfil their needs both current and future growth.
Where you’ll be working
We are located in London’s Mid Town, in the heart of the city, steeped in historical, within walking distance of ‘quirky’ Covent Garden, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Lincoln Fields and the River Thames. Local amenities include some of London’s trendiest bars, restaurants and coffee shops.
Our office is served by excellent transport links: Chancery Lane, Farringdon and City Thames Link, each are only a few minutes’ walk away.
What you will be doing
- Sourcing, attracting and qualifying candidates and inviting them to register with Globe
- Qualifying job opportunities, matching candidates and managing the recruitment stages from CV, interview and offer, whilst updating all parties throughout
- Maintaining and forging new relationships with candidates and clients
- Identifying and converting cold, prospect and lapsed clients/hiring manager to increase active client base
- Meeting both existing and prospect candidates and clients to further build relationships
- Maximising candidate utilisation and ensuring database records remain up to date and accurate
- Meeting and exceeding KPIS and gross profit targets
- Adhering to best practice to ensure prior to deployment candidates meet all mandatory safeguarding, training and compliance requirements and adhere to commercial, legal, financial and data protection requirements
- Ongoing account management of your placements, check-ins to ensure continued candidate and client success, and timely resolution of any issues raised
- Monitoring placement end dates and extending and/or sourcing new jobs for candidate/s whose placement is ending
Want to know more
Interested in working at Globe Locums? Take a listen to our Podcast where Isabel Kiff - Contracts and Operations Manager at Globe Locums, explains why she thinks you should consider a career in healthcare recruitment.
Additional job details
As a recruitment consultant your gross salary is made up of your basic salary and commission. You will be well rewarded for your results through the uncapped commission and salary incentive schemes. Basic starting salary typically is £22,000 to £25,000 DOE. Including your commission typical on target earnings are: Year 1 £22-35k OTE, Year 2 £35-65k OTE, Year 3 £75k + OTE.
Contract, dates and working time
Permanent full time 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
What we are looking for
- A degree or equivalent
- Experience of working with people in a customer service, sales or marketing environment
- Motivation, tenacity and commitment to work smart, hard and achieve target and deadlines
- Willingness to learn, accept feedback and action it
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and influencing skills
- Solutions focus and positivity when faced with rebuttal, rejection or objections
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Competent user of IT, including Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Eligibility to work full time in the UK for 24 months from point of application
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £22k-£35k OTE
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We have immediate opportunities available to start now; we also like to plan ahead and are recruiting for 2024, so are really keen to hear from graduates seeking roles starting in the Summer or Autumn of 2024, to enrol in our Graduate Programme.
Some of our best performing recruitment consultants are those who applied early, met with managers for interviews in the Spring, accepted employment offers prior to completing studies and then started straight after exams or after summer holiday travels.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 May 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 May 2024