Globe Locums are looking for ambitious, talented self starters to join our growing team and we are keen to receive applications from both recent and experienced graduates who have already worked within sales/recruitment/health sectors.
The successful graduate (s) will join one of our established medical divisions where they will receive one to one, on the job training in healthcare recruitment. With direct mentorship given from your line manager and senior consultants your main duties will include; liaising with our specialist candidates, resourcing suitable vacancies and working closely with a designated mentor who will help fast track your career in recruitment. Candidates will receive the necessary support and will be given a solid pathway to becoming a consultant on one of our successful medical divisions. Successful consultants will also be earmarked for our graduate management programme where we’ll invest in you to make you one of our future Divisional Managers.
Once employed at Globe Locums you will be given all the necessary tools and training to achieve your ambitions.
Globe’s recruiters will also be required to attend conferences in the UK and overseas, visit clients in locations across the UK and Ireland and attend after work events we organise throughout the year.
Currently we recruit into the following professions:
- Speech Therapy
- Biomedical science
- Occupational therapy
Being an employee at Globe Locums isn’t just about salary and progression. We like to ensure that our staff enjoy a great working environment while also benefiting from a wide range of incentives, including:
- Discounted gym membership
- The opportunity to earn up to three basic pay rises within your first 12 months
- Weekly fruit basket delivered to the office
- Quarterly incentives for high performers, such as holidays/trips away
- Drinks Friday’s and big screens in the office (Sky Sports)
- Easy access to some of London’s best amenities including bars, restaurants, gyms and boutiques which are on our doorstep
- Shower on premises – for cyclists, runners, etc
What we are looking for
Applicants will show a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment that really does reward you on an uncapped basis for the work you put in. We’re looking for ambitious, financially driven and talented communicators who are capable of delivering excellent customer service in a target driven role.
- Degree - 2:2 or above in any discipline
- Three A-levels
- At least a B in GCSE maths and English
- Can ideally demonstrate previous sales related experience
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 08/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
plus pension / expected OTE, year one - £35,000, year two - £75,000, year three - £90,000 plus