We are Globe Locums, the UK’s leading international healthcare recruitment agency based in the heart of London.
As a key supplier to the NHS our graduates have been crucial in keeping frontline services going, recruiting for staff caring for Covid patients, supporting people with mental health issues and helping to vaccinate the public. Without our graduates, providing these services simply wouldn’t be possible.
By joining our team we can offer you a secure and rewarding career within a growing business, you’ll also have the opportunity to generate uncapped earnings and take pride in knowing that you’re making a truly positive impact to the healthcare sector.
We’re looking for ambitious graduates who have a drive to succeed, so if you’re a recent or experienced graduate who has already worked within sales, recruitment or health sectors then we’d love to hear from you. Immediate starts available.
Once employed at Globe Locums you will be given all the necessary tools and training to achieve your ambitions.
Globe’s recruiters will also be required to attend conferences in the UK and overseas, visit clients in locations across the UK and Ireland and attend after work events we organise throughout the year.
Being an employee at Globe Locums isn’t just about salary and progression. We like to ensure that our staff enjoy a great working environment while also benefiting from a wide range of incentives, including:
- Discounted gym membership
- The opportunity to earn up to three basic pay rises within your first 12 months
- Weekly fruit basket delivered to the office
- Quarterly incentives for high performers, such as holidays/trips away
- Drinks Friday’s and big screens in the office (Sky Sports)
- Easy access to some of London’s best amenities including bars, restaurants, gyms and boutiques which are on our doorstep
- Shower on premises – for cyclists, runners, etc
- Regular massages and wellbeing experiences offered at the office
Examples of our 2019 incentives included:
- Trip to Cape Town for high performers
- Trip to Sweden and husky dog sledging
- Michelin restaurant visits and day out to Polo
Nestled in London’s Mid Town, our Holborn offices offer our graduates the chance to work in the heart of the city. You’ll be within walking distance of ‘quirky’ Covent Garden, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the River Thames. Local amenities include some of London’s trendiest bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Our office is served by two nearby underground stations (Chancery Lane/Farringdon) which are only a few minutes’ walk away.
What we are looking for
- Applicants will show a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment that really does reward you on an uncapped basis for the work you put in.
- We’re looking for ambitious, financially driven and talented communicators who are capable of delivering excellent customer service in a target driven role.
- Applicants must have a work permit that allows you to work full-time in the UK for 24 months from point of application.
- Three A-levels
- Degree - 2:2 or above in any discipline
- At least a B in GCSE maths and English
- Can ideally demonstrate previous sales related experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20-35k OTE
Basic £20-£24,000 commensurate on experience. Expected OTE in year one is £35,000, plus you'll benefit from a number of additional incentives along the way.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If your application is successful we will be conducting interviews via Skype.
Please supply answers to the following questions with your CV application:
- Why do you think recruitment is the right career for you?
- Are you looking or willing to relocate to London on a permanent basis for your career?
- Can you give three reasons why you feel a career in sales is right for you?
Please note we will only consider applications that are submitted with answers to the above.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment