Our nurses, doctors and AHP healthcare professionals are currently on the frontline battling Covid-19. Our recruiters are doing a vital job supporting this and ensuring hospitals get the support they need.
Globe Locums are the UK’s leading international healthcare recruitment agency, and we’re looking for ambitious graduates who have a drive to succeed to join our growing team in the heart of London. We’re keen to receive applications from both recent and experienced graduates who have already worked within sales/recruitment/health sectors. Immediate starts available.
The successful graduate(s) will join one of our established medical divisions where they will receive one-to-one, on-the-job training in healthcare recruitment. With direct mentorship given from your line manager and senior consultants your main duties will include; liaising with our specialist candidates, resourcing suitable vacancies and working closely with a designated mentor who will help fast track your career in recruitment. Candidates will receive the necessary support and will be given a solid pathway to becoming a consultant on one of our successful medical divisions. Successful consultants will also be earmarked for our graduate management programme where we’ll invest in you to make you one of our future Divisional Managers.
Once employed at Globe Locums you will be given all the necessary tools and training to achieve your ambitions.
Globe’s recruiters will also be required to attend conferences in the UK and overseas, visit clients in locations across the UK and Ireland and attend after work events we organise throughout the year.
Being an employee at Globe Locums isn’t just about salary and progression. We like to ensure that our staff enjoy a great working environment while also benefiting from a wide range of incentives, including:
- Discounted gym membership
- The opportunity to earn up to three basic pay rises within your first 12 months
- Weekly fruit basket delivered to the office
- Quarterly incentives for high performers, such as holidays/trips away
- Drinks Friday’s and big screens in the office (Sky Sports)
- Easy access to some of London’s best amenities including bars, restaurants, gyms and boutiques which are on our doorstep
- Shower on premises – for cyclists, runners, etc
- Regular massages and wellbeing experiences offered at the office
Examples of our 2019 incentives included:
- Trip to Cape Town for high performers
- Trip to Sweden and husky dog sledging
- Michelin restaurant visits and day out to Polo
Nestled in London’s Mid Town, our Holborn offices offer our graduates the chance to work in the heart of the city. You’ll be within walking distance of ‘quirky’ Covent Garden, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the River Thames. Local amenities include some of London’s trendiest bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Our office is served by two nearby underground stations (Chancery Lane/Farringdon) which are only a few minutes’ walk away.
What we are looking for
- Applicants will show a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment that really does reward you on an uncapped basis for the work you put in.
- We’re looking for ambitious, financially driven and talented communicators who are capable of delivering excellent customer service in a target driven role.
- Applicants must have a work permit that allows you to work full-time in the UK for 24 months from point of application.
- Three A-levels
- Degree - 2:2 or above in any discipline
- At least a B in GCSE maths and English
- Can ideally demonstrate previous sales related experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20-35k OTE
Basic £20-£24,000. Expected OTE in year one is £35,000, plus you'll benefit from a number of additional incentives along the way.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If your application is successful we will be conducting interviews via Skype.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment