- Assisting in a wide range of legal matters, such as attending to legal research and inquiries; and drafting correspondence, reports, and other basic legal documents
- Conducting factual research on existing and potential clients, competitors, and other topics as directed and draft summary
- Researching and drafting articles and legal updates
- Assisting with presentation materials, proposals, agenda, minutes and reports.
- Contacting and liaising with various governmental authorities as required
- Summarising and communicating risks, legal concepts, company policies, and procedures in a way that business people can use
A life changing experience, a structured intensive Chinese language or an internship abroad in a reputable company in China, Go abroad China can help you fulfil any of these desires.
For over 13 years, Go Abroad China has been the leading provider of paid internships in China. We are partnered with more than 600 established internship companies and in China and over 2,000 internship opportunities to choose from. GAC has successfully created life-changing experiences through our Chinese internship and language programmes arranged each year and have provided job opportunities in China for young professionals worldwide. Our dynamic and guaranteed programmes have attracted over 4,000 talented undergraduates, graduates and young professionals from over 80 countries globally, who have all gained professional and interpersonal skills, keeping them ahead in the job market and marketable to employers in their various career fields.
Our numerous internships are custom made, based on individual personal preferences, sectors, backgrounds, interests, and goals. We support and manage all your needs before you arrive in China and during your program, allowing you complete your internship program smoothly, exploring the rich Chinese culture and having fun interacting with the locals and other foreigners living abroad. Our China Internship Programs prepare and help you accustom to your internship company environment.
Join us in China and we are certain you will enjoy an engaging and valuable internship in investment banking and capital markets and an educational and inspiring experience that will be profoundly rewarding and will certainly unforgettable.
*Please note: Chinese language experience is not necessary but useful, being fluent in English is the only language requirement needed; you will be placed with an English-speaking supervisor when you arrive in China.
- Previous internship experience desirable but not required
- Highly organised and highly detail-oriented
- Ideal intern can work a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, formally and effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and follow through on tasks until they are completed
- Experience in discreetly handling confidential information preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Qualifications and experience requirements
- The candidate should have a background of bilingual legal education and fluency in written and oral English and the ability to write legal documents directly as required
- Undergraduates and international students are desirable but not essential
- Solid legal knowledge and being able to assist the team in dealing with legal work
- Responsible and patient with a strong teamwork spirit and passion for a career in finance
- Strong interpersonal and analytic skills
Accepted degree subjects
Stipend (could cover living expenses). Free networking and business events. Tours and cultural activities. Free intensive Chinese language lessons. Visa documentation support
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 10
Closing date: 31/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 13/11/2017