Accumulate evidence of your skills and abilities and gain new ones through a customisable internship programme abroad.
Gain mentoring and coaching from experienced professionals in your career field who will guide you and make you stand out in the job market.
Enjoy regular weekend cultural activities, trips to popular tourist destinations and explore China like a local.
Develop your Chinese language speaking and writing through Intensive Chinese language programmes and courses in established universities in China while you intern.
Make valuable connections and network through our alumni group for job connections and job database.
The successful candidate will be able to exemplify good organisational and technical skills, as well as an interest and passion for research. Someone who has demonstrable experience of the intrigue, skills and experience needed to become a top researcher. On-top of this, there is a real need for creative talent, someone who can provide new perspectives on topics and issues.
Responsibilities will vary on a day to day basis, with specific accountabilities relating to the following:
- Market research - articles, news stories, industry changes, legislation, etc.
- Content creation and management
- Community Management
- Strategising and development
- Project analytics
- Logistics and data management
- Event research and partner programme management.
Our customisable paid internship Programmes are structured to ensure safety and comfort while you carry out your internship in China. We are an established internship provider, providing internships to students and graduate for over 14 years, our comprehensible programmes are meant to satisfy all your needs and requirements from the beginning of your application, arrival and departure from China. Our programme component includes:
- A customisable internship and Chinese language programme based on your career field and requirements
- Professional mentors and coaches from the Silicon Valley and Wall Street
- Available intensive Chinese Language classes in established universities and colleges in China.
- Affordable, safe and well furnished accommodation situated close to your Internship Company and university.
- Insurance worth $100k
- Networking and business events
- Regular cultural activities and trips to tourist destinations in China
- Access to alumni group for job referrals
Perks and benefits
- A professional internship placement with salary guaranteed
- Internship training and career advice, gain a true understanding of the Chinese business culture and language.
- Mentorship and training from professionals in your career field
- Broaden your horizons about opportunities in the world, travel and understand China better, and overall become transformed and immersed in the culture
- An all-inclusive service pack, nice housing accommodation, airport transfers
- Visa assistance, pre-departure assistance and onsite orientation, Chinese language courses
- Networking and cultural events, electives, excursions, trips and taking it easy during the Chinese holidays
- Continuous feedback about your progress and performance from the intern company
- 24/7 onsite support from GAC professional staff
- No risk payment policy and best competitive price
- Get a reference letter and establish contacts for your future career
- Certificate upon completion and credit transfer
- 20% of GAC Internship in China programme participants got a permanent job offer after they finished the programme
During your Chinese language programme, you will be placed with an English-speaking supervisor and be taught by experienced English speaking teachers when you arrive in China.
Please note: our programme fee, depending on the duration and the programme type (one month - 12 months), start from US$1,580.
What we are looking for
*Please note: Our Chinese language programmes do not require you to be fluent in Mandarin, though this would be very useful; our main requirement is being fluent in English.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19/07/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details