Gower College Swansea is seeking an experienced web developer to join its ILT team. The role will support the development and maintenance of a range of web-based applications and support staff in the implementation and efficient use of web applications.
What we are looking for
- Experience and proficiency in using ASP.NET, MSSQL.
- Experience of using Wordpress and Drupal. A/WRE
- Responsive web design skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Video and multimedia skills. A/WRE
- Collaborative team worker.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to show initiative and take responsibility.
- Positive thinker.
- Open and sharing in nature.
- Self-reflective and committed to CPD.
- Understanding of and committed to equal opportunities.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
We can only short list applications made on our applicant tracking system.
Applications may be submitted in Welsh and will be treated no less favourably than applications submitted in English.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28/01/2019
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
28 days holiday, plus 5 closure days and 8 bank holidays, Local Government Pension scheme, a range of employee benefits