We are looking for an Assistant Information Analyst to work on the delivery of our Luminate website. Working with our research and content team, you will help to develop and maintain a content hub devoted to graduate labour market research, intelligence, news and insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research and generation of content for the Luminate website
- Data analysis
- Collaboration with the Higher Education Intelligence Manager on research projects
- Production of social media content
- Production of briefings for internal and external audiences
What we are looking for
Curious and imaginative, you are hardworking, conscientious and willing to learn. A passion for writing and excellent organisational and communication skills are a must.
You will be familiar with writing content for the web/social media and have a keen interest in the effective use of data and evidence. The role will require a significant amount of data analysis so good quantitative analysis skills are a requirement.
You will hold a degree, ideally in journalism and/or research methods or equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
29 days' holiday plus bank holidays, pension and monthly cash bonus, health cash plan scheme, 35-hour working week and excellent learning and development opportunities
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV and covering letter to Heather Davenport via the Apply button, detailing why you think you are the right person to join our team.
- Only successful candidates that meet the criteria for the role will be contacted
- Must be eligible to work in the UK for the next 12 months
- GP is committed to equal opportunities
- Applications will be held on file for six months after the closing date. After this they will be confidentially shredded. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file, please let us know during the application process
Please quote ref GP252
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment