This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, creative and busy team responsible for delivering a full programme of advertising production activities to both internal and external clients. The role presents the ideal opportunity for an individual to build their production skills and knowledge by working on a variety of products.
About the role
- Ensure all print/web products are completed by the agreed send to print/upload date
- Ensure that CRM/JIRA is up-to-date with an auditable trail of relevant information to inform sales and accounts.
- Ensure that any issues relating to adverts copy are communicated to sales asap in an auditable manner.
- Keep internal and external customers informed of progress via JIRA
- Assist sales department with updating CRM contact details and inputting new data
This is a great opportunity for someone with oodles of ambition and drive. If you find it easy to build relationships with people, are tenacious, able to manage your time efficiently and have an organised mind then we would love to hear from you.
GCSE Maths and English A*- C is a must, along with an A/AS level education and a confidence with technology. Ideally you will also have a marketing/business and/or media studies qualification.
- We offer a basic salary of £13000. In addition, a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and cash back allowance as well as a company bonus and travel loans.
- Employee health and wellbeing is a big priority so we provide Healthshield membership covering a range of treatments and we even offer in-house massages and chiropody.
- There are numerous charity fundraising days throughout the year, a regular supply of sweets and treats on offer and free tea and coffee. We are a sociable bunch and we love our Christmas party, Summer BBQ and nights out on the town.
- We will ensure you have a full induction programme to help you settle in along with a detailed in-house training programme. You will also have the opportunity to gain an NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service. By the time you are qualified, you will be ready to take on your own territory and become a fully-fledged Production Executive.
We have a proud history, a commitment to quality and the development of our team, demonstrated by ISO9001 and Investors in People accreditations. We will offer you a real opportunity to learn and grow in your role, and reward you well for your success
Prospects is the UK’s leading graduate careers expert, inspiring life-changing choices with unrivalled information, advice and opportunities for success. We’ve been bringing graduates and employers together for over 40 years and our satisfied clients include major blue-chip recruiters, local authorities and SMEs.
generous holidays and excellent benefits package
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Our apprenticeships are aimed at candidates who have recently completed As/A levels and have decided not to continue in to Higher Education.
If you are a graduate, please apply for any of our non-apprenticeship roles
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV and covering letter to Heather Davenport via the apply button detailing why you think you are the right person to join our team.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Applications without covering letters will not be considered.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- GP is committed toward Equal Opportunities.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 28/12/2016