- Plan and moderate user research studies, using a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods, to gain an understanding of user needs and behaviour.
- Inform testing scenarios, collaborating with teams to help them improve services.
- Clearly communicate research findings to Product, UX Design and key stakeholders.
- Apply experience and knowledge in human factors and the user-centred design process to an agile development environment.
- Conduct in-house research to test new product and concepts.
- Advocate the merits of UCD and UX both to the wider business and externally.
- Be able to present an excellent portfolio of research practice across the spectrum of design, covering different platforms and services.
- Hold expertise in qualitative and quantitative digital research with broad experience of user research methodologies including interviews, usability testing, surveys, co-design workshops, competitor analysis, data analysis, running focus groups, card Sorting, AB Testing, interpreting and presenting research findings
- Have worked in an agile development environment
- Have worked closely with senior stakeholders to understand business objectives and communicate an insights-based strategy to deliver them.
- Demonstrate proven ability to lead workshops
- Have played a significant role in creating initial concepts for brand new products and features based user research and competitor analysis.
- Possess strong commercial awareness and influencing skills
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £35 - £45,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- Only successful candidates that meet the criteria for the role will be contacted.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK for the next 12 months.
- GP is committed toward Equal Opportunities.
- Applications will be held on file for six months after the closing date. After this they will be confidentially shredded. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file, please let us know during the application process.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2019