Grayce are specialists in change and transformation. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change projects at leading public and private organisations across the UK. Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change and transformation industry. We partner with organisations that share this ethos. Our three-year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
My client is an amazing place to work. It’s a fast-paced environment with fantastic opportunities. And I learn something new every day….I feel very included in the Grayce CommunityVitor Correia Hybrid Business Analyst
A career in business change and transformation has never been more relevant, with businesses looking to stay competitive, embed new technology and drive operational efficiencies. Recruiting on a rolling basis in locations such as London, Cambridge, North West, Yorkshire and West Sussex – your career with Grayce could start today.
The support is there to ensure I’m on the right track…I’m well equipped to push on and enhance my professional development further. I can confidently say I’m so glad I discovered Grayce and all it has to offer!Oliver Orchant Senior Project Analyst
The Grayce Culture
Grayce takes pride in our diverse and inclusive workplace. We have created a Community where everyone is supported to achieve their potential. The Grayce Community is full of like-minded, ambitious people that live our Grayce values: we care, we deliver excellence, we succeed together.
We bring the Grayce community together regularly at socials, charity events, and our annual conference. From fundraising with our corporate social responsibility committee, to hosting networking events with our Women In Business Committee, our analyst-led initiatives enable you to get more out of your Grayce experience.
What we look for
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 320 UCAS points (pre-2017) or 128 UCAS points (post-2017 Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in change and transformation and commercially aware
- Drive to continuously improve
What we offer
Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in agile project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
business, consulting and management
Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Cheshire, Horsham, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Reading