Fancy working with one of the biggest names in tech? Read on as this could be the perfect role for you.
To support our #HyperGrowth, We are looking for a personable, driven Application Developer to join the team.
Let’s get down to the detail. Typically you’ll
- Be part of a ‘Working Team’ contributing to a number of projects at any given time
- Act on service requests from different departments across the business
- Take accountability for creation and maintenance of stored procedures in accordance with department coding standards
- Ensure the integration of new applications are delivered efficiently
- Manage requests for data transfers
- Develop and evolve current systems and processes
- Organizing your own workload, be flexible and work to tight deadlines!
A few more things to consider
This role adopts the ‘Shift working’ principle – So you’ll need to be comfortable with these typical working patterns: eight hours between 0700 - 2100 on Monday - Friday with expectations for paid deployment support and being on-call on evenings/weekends.
We’re saving the best till last
We’re offering a great package with a super competitive salary. You’ll join our Tech+ programme that supports your career goals via our industry leading training programme with the ability to shape your learning by controlling your own training budget!
When you join Grayce, You join our community that offers:
- Regional social events
- CSR events
- Knowledge Exchanges
- Annual Conference (that’s our code word for party)
- LinkedIn learning account
Bring yourself to work
Grayce’s diverse, inclusive and collaborative community is an environment where everyone is supported to succeed - whatever success looks like for them. Whether you want to learn about all things tech, have a passion for charity fundraising or want to help promote equality and diversity in business, Grayce has a space for you to explore your interests with like-minded people.
Find out about our fundraising initiatives
What we are looking for
Do you have experience in, or have worked with:
- AWS infrastructure, Linux administration, Kubernetes cluster management including use of kops and Helm.
- Hashicorp Terraform to manage AWS infrastructure.
- CI/CD tooling including GitHub GitLab Artifactory ECR Quay Drone.
- Logging and monitoring tools such as ELK Sysdig Grafana Prometheus.
You’ll be working in a secure environment so you must have ability to adhere to security principles.
You’ll also be available to travel to Hursley on an occasional basis – but of course you will be re-imbursed for all expenses.You’ll have a technical background, either from university, personal projects or direct work experience! You’ll also have a natural Passion for technology.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2022