“Being an Agile BA means working in an often fast-paced environment, where you must be very adaptable to change” Jessica Smith-Lamkin, Grayce
No two projects are the same, so you could be involved in Regulatory Change, Process Improvement, IT Transformation and Strategy. If you have experience evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions, communicating with a variety of people, then our Business Analyst role could be for you.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in agile project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and one-to-one coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future opportunities programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our development programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year
A career in business change and transformation has never been more relevant, with businesses looking to stay competitive, embed new technology and drive operational efficiencies.
Recruiting on a rolling basis in locations such as London, Cambridge, North West, Yorkshire and West Sussex – your career with Grayce could start today.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 320 UCAS points (pre-2017) or 128 UCAS points (post-2017)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- North West England
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment