If you have experience or exposure within a change management environment, understanding the associated disciplines and methodologies, we believe this could be an exciting opportunity for you. We are searching for graduates who have a natural leadership style and strong organisational skills, to support key change initiatives within our client base.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates progress their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce.
What we are looking for
For this role, Grayce requires some experience of supporting change activities, for example, assessment, analysis, documentation and exposure to delivery and implementation of change. Communication skills are essential as you will be required to build positive relationships across a number of business functions, supporting clients as they adapt to new change initiatives. You need to be confident to challenge, able to influence and have strong planning skills.
- Experience within a change environment or exposure to the different stages of Change
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong interest for business change
- Drive to continuously improve
Minimum 2:1 degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment