A Data Analyst is fundamental to helping businesses make better decisions.
With our Grayce Data+ programme we ensure you are quickly onsite ready and working with one of our clients. The scope of what you could be working on is diverse, from supporting the implementation of new software systems to rolling out legal or regulatory changes.
Supported, mentored, and coached by industry leading figure heads, your journey with Grayce could see you advance your career into data engineering, data leadership, data science data governance or business intelligence.
We are looking for talented ambitious and driven graduates are passionate about launching their dynamic career in data. Individuals who are highly inquisitive and analytical, enthusiastic about problem solving, collaboration and how the power of analytics can influence decisions that create innovation and change.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Three-week intensive training programme covering tools such as Python, google analytics, Power BI, SQL to name but a few
- Ongoing training over the three-year programme covering; Leadership and management, Big Data, Python, SQL, Data Governance, visualisation – to name but a few
- Data community events such as Hackathons, knowledge exchanges, webinars
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Grayce community events and initiatives – CSR, E1E, Thoughtlab, Social events, Conferences
- Training and soft skill development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after the programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
We have opportunities available for people with different levels of experience
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- A love for problem solving and ability to make sense of something complex
- An ambition to work with data and an understanding of how it can help organisations make better decisions
- Curious and analytical approach and creative thinking
- A drive to produce high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
- Knowledge and understanding of key tools such as Excel, Tableau or Python
- Passion and drive to succeed in a commercial business environment
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
2:1 minimum degree with an analytical focus and data handling such as STEM
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- North West England
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- West Yorkshire
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
To find out more about the role and how you can create a career at Grayce whilst making a difference, please do so via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2020