With tech changing the way we work day-by-day, data is one area in which we certainly can’t afford to be complacent. In this ever-evolving environment, Data Analysts must be immensely curious. They should be hungry for the latest data developments and interested in insights from industry leaders. Their curiosity can take data analytics to the next level.
Grayce are specialists in change and transformation. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change projects at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK. Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change and transformation industry. And we partner with organisations that share this ethos. Our three-year development programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our alumni network and mentorship programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in agile project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and one-to-one coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future opportunities programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our development programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year
A career in business change and transformation has never been more relevant, with businesses looking to stay competitive, embed new technology and drive operational efficiencies.
Recruiting on a rolling basis in locations such as London, Cambridge, North West, Yorkshire and West Sussex – your career with Grayce could start today!
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 320 UCAS points (pre-2017) or 128 UCAS points (post-2017)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- North West England
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 9 April 2020