If you have six+ months experience in a Business Analyst role, this could be an exciting next step for you.
As a Business Analyst, you will work within a project team, alongside a broad range of stakeholders, helping to manage change and plan for the future in line with project goals and objectives. You can build an understanding of the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions.
No two projects are the same so you could be involved in Regulatory Change, Process Improvement, IT Transformation and Strategy. If you have experience evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions, communicating with a variety of people, then our Business Analyst role could be for you.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change, data and tech space. And we partner with organisations that share this ethos. Our three year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Drive to continuously improve
- Exposure to the legal or insurance sectors would be beneficial
- Minimum 2:1 degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2022