Are you looking to kickstart your career? Join our team of changemakers across the UK!
As an Analyst within our Change+ programme you will embark on our development programme. You will have the opportunity to study and develop your knowledge alongside a mentor, receive monthly coaching and support from your Grayce Delivery Manager and work on our clients' innovative projects in ESG (Environmental Social Governance), Digital & AI (Artificial Intelligence), Cybersecurity, IT Transformation, Large Scale Business Change and much more! Your client projects and qualifications will give you the chance to level up your skills as you take on a variety of roles: Business Analyst, Project Manager, PMO (Project Management Officer), Scrum Master and more
Building your skill stack
In this role you will become an expert in your chosen field through our Change+ Development programme, which has two framework areas: The Development Framework & the Delivery Framework. These two approaches give you the opportunity to develop your skills and gain industry experience.
The Development Framework is your personal and professional development, including Knowledge, Proficiency, Practices, Competencies & Attributes. Through the Delivery Framework you will gain real industry experience and knowledge with our leading public and FTSE100+ private clients across the UK, whilst developing your skills and gaining accreditations.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary - £23,000 - £26,800, depending on your region – with the opportunity for this to increase as part of our yearly appraisal process (You could double your salary in the space of 3 years)
- Industry-recognised qualifications fully funded by us
- Mentors and coaches, ensuring that you are developing your skills and consistently delivering your best
- Pension scheme
- Grayce funded social events throughout the year such as #TogetherFest
- The opportunity to get involved with several initiatives from Sustainability and EveryOneEmpowered to Our Grayce Employee Forum
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year
Kickstart your career with Grayce by applying today.
Please note we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
What we are looking for
We are looking for talented graduates who share our values: We are human and we care. We are looking for conscientious and empathetic individuals who care about others in our community and are committed to giving their best to our clients every day.
If you have a minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline, excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, are curious, self-motivated with a drive to continuously improve and produce high quality solutions, then Grayce is the place for you.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- £23,000 - £26,800
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment