If you have six+ months experience in a #ProjectManager role, this could be an exciting next step for you!
As a Project Manager, you will be creating and delivering project plans and prioritisation of project activity to meet the overall business project objectives. You’ll naturally have to LOVE #ProblemSolving as you’ll assist with patching, bug fix, and enhancement requirements identified during test cycles.
- Be the #FrontRunner when it comes to the delivery of projects in line with Programme model.
- Manage the acquisition, installation and configuration of appropriate hardware and associated infrastructure, to support the project deliverables
- Be the #GoTo for all things sizing and performance testing associated with SAP.
- Be responsible for developing and managing the integrated design solution for interfaces, data migration and supporting systems across the programme landscape
- Be managing the project stage gates following our clients project management best practice and the Technology PMO Lifecycle methodology
- Identify and communicate project risks, concerns and issues and escalate to the Senior Programme Manager/Key Stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with local and global Technology standards
- Negotiate and influence contracts with 3rd parties – When Required
- Prepare and deliver regular project communications to all key stakeholders
- Maintain the project risk log, ensuring appropriate actions are in place to manage the risks per their priority
- Track and manage the project budget in line with PMO guidance with revenue and capital budgets
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- Ideally you’ll have six months experience in a SAP PM role.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Ability to provide support during critical stages of the project.
- Good knowledge of SAP database administration
- Good knowledge of sizing/ capacity planning, performance testing and associated tools
- Minimum 2:1 degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2022