As an Information Security Analyst here at Grayce, you will work on a variety of technical projects suited to your skillset. Grayce offer a three year development programme suited to your current skill set and your career goals.
No two projects are the same and you will get the opportunity to work on high-profile projects with FTSE 250 companies, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst enhancing your technical skills.
Through our Tech+ programme, you’ll also be part of an active and drive tech community with regular events including Hackathons and much more.
You’ll gain hands on client experience whilst undertaking various technical courses including GDPR, ISO27001 and other in-demand, industry-recognised qualifications and certifications.
In addition to this, you will get the chance to tailor your learning and development with us.
The role responsibilities
- You’ll be working with one of our leading clients and be part of an inclusive and supportive community to help monitor computer networks for any security issues that pose a risk to the business.
- You will identify and document security issues or breaches and work to investigate these breaches to understand their root cause and how to resolve these.
- You will have the opportunity to develop company-wide best practices for IT security and support installation of security measures including firewalls and data encryption.
- Collaborating with the security team, you will perform tests to uncover vulnerabilities, helping make clients’ systems more secure and be able to conduct your own research into potential solutions and make recommendations to senior stakeholders on how these can be improved.
- This role is an excellent chance to put your skills to the test, gaining industry experience, development opportunities and really kickstart your career
Our three year Tech+ Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. It is designed to stretch and support you as you build your career in technology. We provide opportunities to our future tech leaders – that’s you! With our support, you will build your industry and discipline knowledge. You’ll be able to deep dive into specific tech specialisms including Information Security, Software Development and Testing, learning all the necessary skills whilst gaining direct client experience too.We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- 2:1 undergraduate degree (technical subjects preferred, but not essential)
- Ideally will have exposure to cyber and/or information security
- PowerBI and/or Tableau experience would be beneficial.
- Self-motivated with a drive to continuously improve.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with key stakeholders.
- Professional approach and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for technology with demonstrable experience via university, self-study or work experience.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering high quality work to tight deadlines.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 November 2022