As a Junior Developer here at Grayce, you will work with senior developers and technical team members to meet business goals. Using a variety of development tools and technologies, you will support stakeholders to improve business processes and plan for the future in line with goals and objectives. You will build an understanding of Grayce and your client’s operations, identifying future needs and create solutions.
What we offfer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you’ll receive tailored training, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Eployee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce here.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Drive to continuously improve
- Passion for technology – from testing to development, or from cybersecurity to AI
Minimum 2:1 degree (a technical degree would be desirable, though not essential)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- East Midlands
- North West England
- West Midlands
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2021