PMO your next step? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
This PMO role will make use of your hands-on experience collaborating on projects from initiation to implementation. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering projects on time and ensuring they are managed within budget. Committed to delivering project outcomes, you’ll need to keep the project and all related processes running smoothly at all times.
Communication skills are essential as you will be part of the driving force for delivery, requiring your excellent planning, organisation and time management skills that will enhance the team you are part of!
Working closely with a variety of stakeholders across the business, you will partner with other Junior PMO Analysts to deliver within agreed quality criteria and timescales
No two projects are the same so you could be involved in Regulatory Change, Process Improvement, IT Transformation and Strategy. If you enjoy working as part of a team, have a natural leadership style and strong planning and organisational skills, and experience in PMO, then this role at Grayce could be right for you.
Who we are
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change and transformation industry. And we partner with organisations that share this ethos. Our three year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What We Offer
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What You Need
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2022