As a Junior Test Analyst here at Grayce, you will work on a variety of technical projects suited to your skillset. You will be responsible for the successful end-to-end testing of software prior to deployment, investigating bugs, issues and problems within product environments. Grayce offer a three year development programme suited to your current skillset and your career goals.
Through our Tech+ programme, you’ll also be part of an active and driven tech community with regular events including Hackathons and much more!
No two projects are the same and you will get the opportunity to work on high-profile projects with FTSE 250 companies, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst enhancing your technical skills.
You’ll gain hands on client experience alongside undertaking various technical courses in topics such as SDLC, ISTQB and Test Automation.
In addition, you will also have the ability to tailor your learning and development with us.
The role responsibilities
- Robust testing of systems prior to implementation in accordance with testing and acceptance methodologies that may be required.
- Investigate and reproduce bugs, issues and problems that may be identified and manage the corrections of these through to resolution.
- Creating user guides for the applications.
- Develop and maintain test scripts.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable successful delivery of the team objectives.
- Working closely with technical team members as well as providing regular updates to non-technical stakeholders.
Our three year Tech+ Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. It is designed to stretch and support you as you build your career in technology. We provide opportunities to our future tech leaders – that’s you! With our support, you will build your industry and discipline knowledge. You’ll be able to deep dive into specific tech specialisms including Information Security, Software Development and Testing, learning all the necessary skills whilst gaining direct client experience too.We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What we offer
We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support projects at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK. Together, our growing community of developers, testers, analysts and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- A technical background, either from university, personal projects or direct work experience! (software development, business computing, nformation technology etc)
- Passion for technology is an absolute must have!
- Experience or knowledge of any of the following:
- Functional Testing (Unit, Integration, Smoke, UAT etc)
- Non-Functional Testing (Performance, Endurance, Load etc)
- Maintenance Testing(e.g. Regression)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivation and a can-do attitude
- Drive to continuously improve.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 November 2022