GRAYCE are specialists in change and transformation. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change projects at leading FTSE 100/250 organisations across the UK. Together, our growing Analyst community and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with GRAYCE.
No two projects are the same so you could be involved in regulatory change, process improvement, IT transformation, digitalisation and strategy. Grayce have opportunities available on their dynamic development programme starting ASAP – This could be the start of your career in change, project management, business analysis or data analysis.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Hands-on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in agile project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and one-to-one coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future opportunities programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our development programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year
- A career in business change and transformation has never been more relevant, with businesses looking to stay competitive, embed new technology and drive operational efficiencies
Recruiting on a rolling basis in locations such as London, Cambridge, North West, Yorkshire and West Sussex – your career with Grayce could start today.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
- Minimum 2:1 degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- West Yorkshire
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 September 2020