Grayce is interested in Graduates wanting to start their career as an Analyst building capability and skills in Business Change through Analysis; Project Management; Financial Analysis; Data Analysis; and Strategic Design.
Grayce is a successful and specialist organisation supporting clients and transforming Business Change. As an Analyst you will get real client exposure, immediate responsibility and will take on stimulating and versatile roles that require you to fully utilise your growing and diverse skillset. The unique Grayce three-year development programme supports our Analysts in industry recognised qualifications alongside soft skills.
Grayce is a successful and niche consultancy, providing innovative solutions to our globally recognised clients and offering ambitious, confident and high-performing graduates a unique opportunity to join our Development Programme and accelerate the advancement of their leadership, management and analytical capabilities.
- Strong academic background
- Thinks clearly and analytically
- Commercially astute and interested in business
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Resourceful and takes the initiative, solution-focussed
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Takes ownership and delivers results
- Self-aware and able to constructively set objectives
- Keen to contribute to the team environment and develop others
- Driven to continually improve (at a personal performance and project team level)
- Consultancy / professional service outlook and mindset – client focussed
Qualifications and experience requirements
All applications are personally reviewed, including personal statements in line with our values, candidate’s attributes and competencies whilst requiring a minimum 2.1 degree and A-levels or equivalent to 320 or more UCAS points.
Accepted degree subjects
London · North West England · Scotland · South West England
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 20
To find out more about the role and how you can create a career at Grayce whilst making a difference please click the apply button.
Closing date: 26/02/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/02/2017