If you have experience in a PMO or Project Support role, this could be an exciting next step for you.
This role will make use of your hands-on experience supervising projects from initiation to implementation. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering projects on time and ensuring they are managed within budget. Committed to delivering project outcomes, you’ll need to keep the project and all related processes running smoothly at all times.
You know that project teams often require coordination of activities, resources, equipment, and information and you’re often responsible for finding solutions to solve unexpected problems. Communication skills are essential as you will be the driving force for delivery, requiring excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
No two projects are the same so you could be involved in Regulatory Change, Process Improvement, IT Transformation and Strategy. If you enjoy working as part of a team, have a natural leadership style and strong planning and organisational skills, and experience in PMO or Project Support, then this role at Grayce could be right for you.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce
What we are looking for
- PMO or project support experience or exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
- Minimum 2:1 degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2021