“For me, the most important aspect of the Grayce Development Programme is its development opportunities. What I love about Grayce is just how different each Analyst role is. I’m pleased to have had a wide range of experience to bring to future roles as I pursue a career in Project Management.” James Jones, Grayce
No two projects are the same so you could be involved in Regulatory Change, Process Improvement, IT Transformation and Strategy. If you have some project management experience, enjoy working as part of a team, have a natural leadership style and strong planning and organisational skills, then this could be your next step in Project Management.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Hands-on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in agile project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and one-to-one coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future opportunities programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our development programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year
A career in business change and transformation has never been more relevant, with businesses looking to stay competitive, embed new technology and drive operational efficiencies.
Recruiting on a rolling basis in locations such as London, Cambridge, North West, Yorkshire and West Sussex – your career with Grayce could start today!
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 320 UCAS points (pre-2017) or 128 UCAS points (post-2017)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- North West England
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment