As a Software Developer here at Grayce, you will work on a variety of technical projects suited to your skillset. Grayce offer a 3 year development programme suited to your current skillset and your career goals.
No two projects are the same and you will get the opportunity to work on high-profile projects with FTSE 250 companies, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst enhancing your technical skills.
Typically you’ll be:
- Writing clean and secure code, developing quality software
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable successful delivery of the team objectives.
- Working closely with technical team members as well as providing regular updates to non-technical stakeholders.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Integrating solutions with APIs and Middleware solutions
Grayce are specialists in change and transformation. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change projects at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK. Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change and transformation industry. And we partner with organisations that share this ethos.
Our three year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce.
Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
In return we can offer you
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Drive to continuously improve
- A 2.1 degree in any discipline, technical degrees are preferable.
- Commercial experience working with C#.
- Experience with any of the following: SQL Server Database; Azure; React; Jira; PowerApps
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2022