As a Software Developer at Grayce, you will work within a team, alongside a broad range of stakeholders, analyse needs and develop software. You could be involved in design, testing and recommending software upgrades for existing programs and systems.
The role responsibilities
- Writing clean and secure code, developing quality software
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable successful delivery of the team objectives.
- Working closely with technical team members as well as providing regular updates to non-technical stakeholders.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Integrating solutions with APIs and Middleware solutions
Our three-year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
Find out about the work we’re doing with our clients
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programmes. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications and the opportunity to tailor your learning and development
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce.
What we are looking for
- A passion for Software Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience is desirable, but not essential
- Drive to continuously improve
Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject (IT/development focused preferred)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2021