As a Software Tester here at Grayce, you will be responsible for the successful end to end testing of our software, prior to deployment. You will investigate bugs, issues and problems that may be identified in product environments.
- Robust testing of systems prior to implementation in accordance with testing and acceptance methodologies that may be required.
- Investigate and reproduce bugs, issues and problems that may be identified and manage the corrections of these through to resolution.
- Creating user guides for the applications.
- Develop and maintain test scripts.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the Tech industry. And we partner with organisations that share this ethos. Our three-year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What we offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- Passion for technology – from testing to development, or from cybersecurity to AI.
- Ideally some exposure to Testing Software. E.g. Selenium.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Drive to continuously improve.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- North West England
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2021