To support our #HyperGrowth, We are looking for a personable, driven Technical Analyst & Problem Analyst (Tech+ Programme) to join the team. You will be responsible for providing an invaluable level of support and proficiency.
Let’s get down to the detail. Typically you’ll
- Be offering customer-focused 3rd Line Service Desk/Technical Analyst support for hardware and software issues.
- Ensure incidents based on their business impact are ranked in priority order and are resolved/escalated when required.
- Identify potential or future issues within the business.
- Be able to share technical knowledge with the wider team.
This role adopts the ‘Shift working’ principle – So you’ll need to be comfortable with four days on / four days off or four nights on four nights off. Typically the shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
We’re saving the best till last
We’re offering a great package with a super competitive salary. You’ll join our Tech+ programme that supports your career goals via our industry leading training programme with the ability to shape your learning by controlling your own training budget!
When you join Grayce, You join our community that offers:
- Regional social events
- CSR events
- Knowledge Exchanges
- Annual Conference (that’s our code word for party)
- LinkedIn learning account
Bring yourself to work
Grayce’s diverse, inclusive and collaborative community is an environment where everyone is supported to succeed - whatever success looks like for them. Whether you want to learn about all things tech, have a passion for charity fundraising or want to help promote equality and diversity in business, Grayce has a space for you to explore your interests with like-minded people.
Find out about our fundraising initiatives
What we are looking for
Do you have experience in, or have worked with:
- SQL, OracleDB, Postgres, ActiveMQ, Zabbix, Ambari, Hadoop, Jira, Conflucene, BitBucket, ActiviBPM, Oracle SOA, Azure, SQLServer, IIS, AWS, Grafana, Oracle BPM, Jenkins, Puppet CI and other cloud technologies
- You’ll be working in a secure environment so you must have ability to adhere to security principles
- You’ll also be available to travel to London on an occasional basis – But of course you will be re-imbursed for all expenses
You’ll have a technical background, either from university, personal projects or direct work experience! You’ll also have a natural Passion for technology.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Winchester · Hursley
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2022