As a Test Analyst here at Grayce, you will work on a variety of technical projects suited to your skillset. You will be responsible for the successful end-to-end testing of software prior to deployment, investigating bugs, issues and problems within product environments. Grayce offer a three-year development programme suited to your current skillset and your career goals.
No two projects are the same and you will get the opportunity to work on high-profile projects with FTSE 250 companies, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst enhancing your technical skills.
The role responsibilities
- Robust testing of systems prior to implementation in accordance with testing and acceptance methodologies that may be required.
- Investigate and reproduce bugs, issues and problems that may be identified and manage the corrections of these through to resolution.
- Creating user guides for the applications.
- Develop and maintain test scripts.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable successful delivery of the team objectives.
- Working closely with technical team members as well as providing regular updates to non-technical stakeholders.
What we offer
We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support projects at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK. Together, our growing community of developers, testers, analysts and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited qualifications
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme.
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Hear from our Analysts about how you can shape your career with Grayce.
What we are looking for
- A technical background, either from university, personal projects or direct work experience! (software development, business computing, information technology etc)
- Passion for technology is an absolute must have!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivation and a can-do attitude
- Drive to continuously improve
Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject (IT/development focused preferred)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 October 2021