We are seeking to recruit high calibre graduate trainees to take up, following successful completion of an 18-month graduate training programme, full-time positions in the following areas:
- Production management
- International markets management (must be fluent in Spanish and Portuguese)
- Management accountancy
- HR management and recruitment (must have a HR degree)
- Marketing (product management, marketing services)
- Business development and commercial management
- IT management
The positions will be based at our HQ in Sheffield initially, but there will be the opportunity to travel abroad and work in our overseas sites and businesses.
Do you want to own it like we do - your job, your career, your own part of our business?
What we offer
Your intensive training programme will start in summer 2019 and will include:
- Induction and orientation period
- 18-month training programme with time spent in key areas of the business and project work aligned to your chosen discipline, both within Gripple, be that in the UK or abroad, and indeed, potentially across the wider GLIDE group.
- Mentoring from our P&C team, plus an additional, high level professional coach and mentor from another business area.
- Support and investment in external training and relevant qualifications in order to progress your professional status where appropriate
- Company share scheme
- Mobile phone plus laptop
- 15% non-contributory pension
- Use of an onsite gym, onsite catering and a company bar
- There will also be opportunity to travel to one of our other locations globally or via an expedition!
- Life assurance, private medical cover and permanent health insurance
What we are looking for
We welcome applications from students who have graduated in 2018, or who have graduated in the last two years. You must be:
- Driven with the tenacity, energy and determination to succeed
- Able to challenge convention and drive through innovation
- Highly inquisitive with a flexible, team oriented approach
Your degree should be BA or BSc (hons) or equivalent to be selected for interview.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 05/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/12/2018
Additional job details