If you have a science-based qualification (chemistry/environmental) and/or experience of working within the waste industry (hazardous waste preferred), how about joining one of the most respected players in the fast-moving waste management and environmental sectors?
Working within a vibrant and proactive department, you'll use your skills to develop hazardous waste sales. Your role will involve field sales - including cold-calling - across a designated area witihin Grundon's core operating area in the south-east. and you'll interact with a wide variety of customers.
We have extensive facilities and the infrastructure to enable us to manage all ranges and classes of hazardous wastes, for which you'll provide innovative solutions - including mixed packaged hazardous waste, tankers and industrial service solutions.
What are the working hours?
This is a full-time job and your hours will be 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What are the benefits and perks?
You'll earn a competitive salary plus commission, company car (a full UK driving licence is essential, and you’ll need to live within 40 miles of our head office, or be willing to relocate) and a range of other attractive benefits, including:
- When we do well, we want you to benefit too. So we have a discretionary bonus which is payable annually and dependent on company performance and profits.
- Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
- Option to purchase additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
- Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare, such as dentist and optician (you pay a small monthly premium).
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme that covers everything from cinema and leisure attractions to fashion purchases and food shopping.
- Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
- chemical engineering
- environmental science and ecology
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 13 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment