In this job, every day is different: you meet new people and manage your own time and diary. As our Sales Executive, you will be part of a wider close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out. You will:
- Create and retain your own account base of customer, ensuring they have waste solutions that meet their needs.
- Manage existing accounts and convert queries into sales.
- Make your own appointments to visit clients face to face, but also undertake cold calling - essential to build up your database.
If you're keen to succeed in sales and have ideally worked in the waste industry in some capacity (e.g. customer service), how about a new role with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop, working for Grundon - one of the UK's top-performing private companies? As Sales Executive, you'll join a small team at our Bishop's Cleeve office, near Cheltenham, on a permanent full-time contract and earn a competitive salary, uncapped commission, company car and some great benefits, including:
- Pension scheme – you contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this
- Life assurance cover as a member of our pension scheme (twice your annual salary from day one)
- Option to buy additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership (at participating gyms)
Grow with Grundon
The opportunities to progress are some of the best in the industry because we're growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help our customers - from shops and schools to restaurants and manufacturers - achieve their 'green' aspirations. You only have to visit our modern Energy from Waste facility on the outskirts of London to realise that a career with us is far from boring.
What we are looking for
- Ideally, waste industry knowledge and experience.
- You're proactive and highly self-motivated; a persuasive 'people person' with great communication skills.
- You're good at organising your time and meeting deadlines.
- You must have a full UK driving licence and live or be willing to relocate to within 40 miles of our Bishop's Cleeve office.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Gloucestershire · Bishop’s Cleeve, near Cheltenham
- Competitive salary
plus commission and company car
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Interested in joining the Grundon success story and embarking on a rewarding career path as our Sales Executive? Click apply. No agencies please
Please note: We don’t use apply-by dates, but interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2021